Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp celery seeds
- 1 tbsp + ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 8 oz bag shredded red cabbage
- 8 oz bag shredded carrots
- 2 large pears, cut in thin strips
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Blend mayo, milk, vinegar, sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, seeds and 1 tbs BBQ sauce.
- In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrots and pears.
- Top with mayonnaise mixture, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 450°F degrees.
- Place chicken breasts on a rack over a baking sheet.
- Remove 2 tbs BBQ sauce to a bowl, brush each breast with remaining BBQ sauce, then sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 min. or until done.
- Remove from oven and spoon reserved BBQ sauce over chicken breasts.